[openstack-dev] Kyestoneclient 0.2.0 release

Chmouel Boudjnah chmouel at chmouel.com
Sat Nov 17 01:28:28 UTC 2012

Hi Joe,

Nice new features, a few question about the auth_token move apologies if
this has been discussed earlier but grepping thru the auth_token ml threads
yield a LOT...

On Sat, Nov 17, 2012 at 9:39 AM, heckj <heckj at mac.com> wrote:

> I'm pleased to announce that keystoneclient has just received a fairly
> large update, and we've released this update publicly at
> python-keystoneclient 0.2.0. The new version is now available on PyPi (
> http://pypi.python.org/pypi/python-keystoneclient/0.2.0).
>
> Highlights for this release:
>
>  * the auth_token middleware from keystone has been moved into
> keystoneclient

This seems to be still in the keystone directory, what is the plan for the
migration as this may lead a lot of config updates for upgrades. We could
make it easy by installing auth_token from keystoneclient in the
keystone.middleware namespace.

Chmouel.

PS: Talking about migration I should probably remove swift_auth from
keystone as this has been sometime since we moved it from swift.