[openstack-dev] The future of Incubation and Core - a motion

Thierry Carrez thierry at openstack.org
Fri Nov 16 09:08:06 UTC 2012

Anne Gentle wrote:
> What we need to ensure the conservation of resources is a definition
> of what you get when you're core.

I definitely agree that we should work on better defining the rights
(summit track time) and duties (contribute to doc) associated with being
a Nuclear/Core/Services/TopLevel project.

I don't think we need to complete that work *before* we can discuss the
future of incubation and core with the BoD, though. The priority today
is to come up with a direction that a majority of TC members agree on,
in time to send TC representatives to the joint BoD/TC committee
starting on November 26.

Regards,

--
Thierry Carrez (ttx)