[openstack-dev] [ceilometer] importutils problem in import_object_ns

Jiang, Yunhong yunhong.jiang at intel.com
Tue Nov 13 09:21:50 UTC 2012

Thanks.
I uploaded a patch as https://review.openstack.org/#/c/15952/ for discussion/review. Should be "git review -D", but that command failed on my environment.

There are two issues on the rpc api method as described in the patch/comments. The nic/disk metadata possibly is available through extending nova-compute rpc_api, but for the instance object, I didn't find a clean solution.

Thanks
-jyh