[openstack-dev] [Quantum][LBaaS] Architecture: Agents, Drivers, async calls

Vinay Bannai vbannai at gmail.com
Mon Nov 12 18:18:04 UTC 2012

Eugene,

Don't we want to follow the plugin/agent model instead of direct driver
call?
plugin/agent call preserves the same semantics of other services and in
addition you are riding on the coattails of the security mechanisms of mq.

How is the authentication done in the direct driver call?

Thanks
Vinay

Vinay Bannai
Email: vbannai at gmail.com