[openstack-dev] The future of Incubation and Core

Gabriel Hurley Gabriel.Hurley at nebula.com
Fri Nov 9 19:59:58 UTC 2012

That is the exact essence of the term "recommended" in my proposed definition. What you consider "essential" or "required" is only one viewpoint. We've heard lots of viewpoints (operators vs. users, etc.) over the course of this discussion. What each one finds "essential" is different, and I don't think any single one is right. Given that, I think we need to leave ourselves as a community some latitude to "recommend" and give the TC the room to continue to exercise the judgment and vision that they're elected for to maximize the benefit to OpenStack in all its facets.

    - Gabriel