[openstack-dev] [Quantum] Need review for iptablessecuritygroup bp

Ian Wells ijw.ubuntu at cack.org.uk
Wed Nov 7 23:44:08 UTC 2012

Hey Nachi,

2.Interface of firewall.py
This is my proposal of firewall.py
firewall.py  https://github.com/nttmcl/quantum/commit/4987b0ade5e130a38a397c40a81a9ddcfee1bf7a

That's fine, but it's an interface - what firewall rules are you going
to apply, precisely?  This is quite important, I'm not convinced that
the current firewalling always applies the same things and I'm sure it
implicitly applies rules that the security groups themselves don't
specify.  I don't want to go down that same path again, which means
documenting the operation is important, perhaps more important than
coding it.

--
Ian.