[openstack-dev] [ceilometer] database timestamps timezones

Monsyne Dragon mdragon at RACKSPACE.COM
Fri Nov 2 15:19:19 UTC 2012

I'd highly recommend using all UTC timestamps.  The daylight savings time craziness alone is a good reason for this.
Plus issues of distributed systems that may physically span multiple timezones.