[openstack-dev] Creating new resource in quantum + horizon

Srikanth Kumar Lingala srikanthkumar.lingala at gmail.com
Fri Nov 2 12:08:55 UTC 2012

Hi,
I just want to get data from a custom table created in Quantum and show it
in horizon.(Just like list networks in horizon)
I followed same architecture followed for showing Networks in horizon.
I am able to send the request to quantum-server. And query also executing
fine and getting data as a hash dump. I am able to see those in
quantum-server log.
But, while displaying in horizon, it is showing 'Internal Server Error' in
the browser.
While debugging, I put debug logs to identify where it is getting problem.
>From these debug logs, quantum-server ovs-agent plug-in able to get the
data from DB and sending. But, at quantumclient, I am not able get that
data.
Can you please let me know the steps while getting information from Quantum
DB and sending it to quantumclient and then it in turn passes the
information to organize in Horizon?

--
----
Srikanth.