[openstack-dev] Federated Authentication in Keystone project by the University of Kent

heckj heckj at mac.com
Thu Nov 1 16:29:39 UTC 2012

This is the implementation that David Chadwick spoke of at the Summit. Kristy is simply making this available to us early and in their own branch so that we can see the code, and there's a blueprint associated with making this more fully available: https://blueprints.launchpad.net/keystone/+spec/federation

- joe