[openstack-dev] [ceilometer] Metering meeting agenda for Thursday at 15:00 UTC (Nov 1, 2012)

Nick Barcet nick.barcet at canonical.com
Thu Nov 1 16:01:25 UTC 2012

On 11/01/2012 07:26 AM, Nick Barcet wrote:
> The metering project team holds a meeting in #openstack-meeting,
> Thursdays at 1500 UTC
> <http://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/fixedtime.html?hour=15&min=0&sec=0>.
>
> Everyone is welcome.
>
> Agenda:
> http://wiki.openstack.org/Meetings/MeteringAgenda
>
>  * Review last week's actions
>    - dhellmann review state-of-metering notes for roadmap items
>    - eglynn distill roadmap items from ceilometer-design
>    - nijaba scrubs
> http://etherpad.openstack.org/grizzly-ceilometer-customizing
>    - jd scrub grizzly-ceilometer-beyond-metering
>    - jd to propose an implementation for source and wait for our comments
>    - nijaba to update project objective on relevant pages
>
>  * Review actions from
> https://etherpad.openstack.org/grizzly-ceilometer-actions and agree on
> priorities
>
>  * Changing the versioning to adhere to OpenStack standards
>
>  * Open discussion
>
> If you are not able to attend or have additional topic(s) you would like
> to add, please update the agenda on the wiki.

Meeting just occured, here is the summary:

==============================
#openstack-meeting: Ceilometer
==============================

Meeting started by nijaba at 15:00:19 UTC.  The full logs are available
at
http://eavesdrop.openstack.org/meetings/ceilometer/2012/ceilometer.2012-11-01-15.00.log.html
.

Meeting summary
---------------

* LINK: http://wiki.openstack.org/Meetings/MeteringAgenda  (nijaba,
  15:00:19)
* actions from previous meeting  (nijaba, 15:01:09)

* scrubbing actions from meeting notes  (nijaba, 15:01:44)
  * LINK: https://etherpad.openstack.org/grizzly-ceilometer-actions
    (nijaba, 15:02:35)

* jd to propose an implementation for source and wait for our comments
  (nijaba, 15:04:22)
  * LINK:

https://github.com/stackforge/ceilometer/commit/f6868e5e4827e96754f832a0eae4c4210ea41df7
    (jd__, 15:05:31)

* nijaba to update project objective on relevant pages  (nijaba,
  15:05:54)

* Review actions from
  https://etherpad.openstack.org/grizzly-ceilometer-actions and agree on
  priorities  (nijaba, 15:07:06)
  * ACTION: nijaba to send private email to all comitter to come vote on
    the etherpad in the next 24h  (nijaba, 15:22:35)
  * ACTION: nijaba to then update wiki page as follow: 3+ votes=high,
    1or2 vote=medium, low for rest in terms of priorities  (nijaba,
    15:23:24)
  * ACTION: nijaba to prepare survey for ml next week  (nijaba,
    15:26:08)

* Changing the versioning to adhere to OpenStack standards  (nijaba,
  15:27:31)
  * ACTION: dhellmann update versioning in ceilometer repo to match
    openstack standards  (dhellmann, 15:31:35)

* open discussion  (nijaba, 15:32:28)
  * LINK: http://wiki.openstack.org/Meetings/ProjectMeeting  (nijaba,
    15:37:36)
  * ACTION: nijaba to add eglynn to ceilometer drivers on satureday if
    all goes well  (nijaba, 15:40:59)
  * ACTION: dhellmann update readthedocs copy of our docs  (dhellmann,
    15:48:14)
  * LINK: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pZgwDHZ3wm0  (sandywalsh,
    15:50:00)
  * ACTION: jd__ and nijaba to start preparing a video demo of
    ceilometer  (nijaba, 15:54:20)

Meeting ended at 15:59:23 UTC.

Action items, by person
-----------------------

* dhellmann
  * dhellmann update versioning in ceilometer repo to match openstack
    standards
  * dhellmann update readthedocs copy of our docs
* eglynn
  * nijaba to add eglynn to ceilometer drivers on satureday if all goes
    well
* jd__
  * jd__ and nijaba to start preparing a video demo of ceilometer
* nijaba
  * nijaba to send private email to all comitter to come vote on the
    etherpad in the next 24h
  * nijaba to then update wiki page as follow: 3+ votes=high, 1or2
    vote=medium, low for rest in terms of priorities
  * nijaba to prepare survey for ml next week
  * nijaba to add eglynn to ceilometer drivers on satureday if all goes
    well
  * jd__ and nijaba to start preparing a video demo of ceilometer
* openstack
  * dhellmann update versioning in ceilometer repo to match openstack
    standards

People present (lines said)
---------------------------

* nijaba (104)