[openstack-dev] recent merge broke quantum

Dan Wendlandt dan at nicira.com
Tue Jul 17 04:21:02 UTC 2012

Hi Bob,

Looks like the new openstack-common changes can't handle a line that has an
empty value like:

api_extensions_path =

You should be able to work around it just by changing the line to:

api_extensions_path = ""

I'm CC'ing the openstack-dev list, as this likely affects others.

This was actually noticed during the review for merge into quantum by
yusuke: ttps://
review.openstack.org/#/c/9166/9/quantum/openstack/common/iniparser.py .

Any comments from the openstack-common team about whether they consider
this a bug, or whether they think people should update their ini files?

Dan

--
Dan Wendlandt