[openstack-dev] [Quantum] team meeting this week

Dan Wendlandt dan at nicira.com
Mon Dec 31 07:44:19 UTC 2012

Hi folks,

I've had several people ping me saying that they can't make the Quantum
team meeting on Monday, especially since it will be so close to midnight on
new years eve for those in EMEA that they may be unable to operate a
keyboard :P

I personally will be flying during the meeting time, but my plane is
supposed to have wifi, so I am still planning on being on IRC.

If you have existing plans, don't worry about not attending, but given how
close we are to G-2, PLEASE REVIEW THE AGENDA (
http://wiki.openstack.org/Network/Meetings) and UPDATE the whiteboard of
any blueprints + reviews mentioned there with current status info if they
are not already up to date.

thanks and happy new year!

Dan

p.s.  if someone goes wrong with the plane wifi and i'm not online, please
nominate a chair to start the meeting bot and go ahead without me.

--
Dan Wendlandt