[openstack-dev] [Quantum] [cloudpipe] what's the direction of cloudpipe?

Dan Wendlandt dan at nicira.com
Mon Dec 31 04:54:31 UTC 2012

On Tue, Dec 25, 2012 at 11:11 PM, HuYanrui <huyr at arraynetworks.com.cn>wrote:

> **
> Stackers,
> Anyone can tell me what's the status of cloudpipe status?
> Is that still work in latest Folsom release?
> I found a page on blueprint
> https://blueprints.launchpad.net/quantum/+spec/nova-vpn-parity
> Is this something improvement of cloudpipe to support other VPN
> servers(not openvpn)? Like what LBaas did for loadbalancer?

Yes, that is the correct way to think about it.  I think Sachin is working
on the VPN stuff currently.  My guess is that the VPN work will actually
split into two different services, one for SSLVPN, and one for IPSec
site-to-site VPNs, but that will be part of the design discussion.

Dan

Dan Wendlandt
Nicira, Inc: www.nicira.com
twitter: danwendlandt