[openstack-dev] [nova][baremetal] Next step of Bare-Metal Provisioning

Ken Igarashi 50barca at gmail.com
Mon Dec 17 04:57:49 UTC 2012

Hi Michael,

We presented our prototype (Autoscaling Openstack) in the summit (
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Dp1NRKupU3E#t=26m10s).
We try to absorb most of the ecosystems created on Openstack (e.g.
Auto-scaling, HA, Cloudformation(Heat) etc) to bare-metal servers.

You can add new provisioning tools by adding "baremetal_driver" and
"power_manager" to "nova/virt/baremetal/driver.py (
https://review.openstack.org/#/c/11354/43/nova/virt/baremetal/driver.py)".

Thanks,
Ken