[openstack-dev] [nova][baremetal] Next step of Bare-Metal Provisioning

Ken Igarashi 50barca at gmail.com
Sun Dec 9 16:33:02 UTC 2012

Hi Osama and Guan,

We are happy to work with your team.

I glanced at "dodai" and I could see a lot of similarities to our project.
There is one thing I could not understand.
What is the role of "ofc_utils.py"?

I listed all the features we want to add in the future.
https://etherpad.openstack.org/GrizzlyBareMetalCloud

I will appreciate if you give us feedbacks.

Thanks,
Ken