[openstack-dev] [Quantum]How to contribute LBaas driver?

Ilya Shakhat ishakhat at mirantis.com
Thu Dec 6 10:02:26 UTC 2012

Mirantis/openstack-lbaas is an "old" version for Essex release. It is a
separate project and it was not incorporated with Openstack nor official
devstack. The "new" LBaaS is a part of Quantum module and it will be
included into upcoming Grizzly release. All information about it is on
http://wiki.openstack.org/Quantum/LBaaS

Thanks,
Ilya