[openstack-dev] OpenStack REST API

Dolph Mathews dolph.mathews at gmail.com
Tue Dec 4 18:00:04 UTC 2012

I believe that's exactly what the version ID attribute is intended to
provide (there are two other version related attributes defined in the spec
as well):

https://github.com/openstack/identity-api/blob/master/openstack-identity-api/src/docbkx/common/xsd/token.xsd#L261

Two otherwise identical endpoints may also differ by region, for example.

-Dolph