[openstack-dev] New Blueprint: Integrate reddwarf into devstack

Nikhil Manchanda slicknik at gmail.com
Mon Dec 3 21:38:52 UTC 2012

[Blueprint<https://blueprints.launchpad.net/reddwarf/+spec/reddwarf-devstack-integration>
]

Hello all:

    As a step towards integrating DBaaS with OpenStack, Don and I are
working on integrating RedDwarf with devstack and tempest so that we can
set up CI/CD that is based on the head of the OpenStack trunk.

The new blueprint for this can be found at
https://blueprints.launchpad.net/reddwarf/+spec/reddwarf-devstack-integration
.

    We've had some meaningful discussions around this in #reddwarf, but
please let us know if you have any other comments or suggestions that we
may have missed out or overlooked. We'll keep the blueprint updated as our
plans progress and evolve.

    Thanks for your time and feedback,

Cheers,
-Nikhil