[openstack-dev] [openstack-common] Add auth_token.py from keystone middleware to openstack-common

heut2008 heut2008 at gmail.com
Sat Aug 18 07:45:50 UTC 2012

Hi ,all

auth_token.py is a middleware of keystone  used by
nova-api,glance-api, and quantum to authenticate request token. now,
we have to install
keystone to make all openstack api services which use keystone as auth
strategy.but is not necessary to install keystone,only auth_token.py
is
needed,(nova-api may alse need  ec2_token.py) ,so I suggest we put
keystone/middleware/auth_token.py into openstack-common/middleware.

Yaguang