[openstack-dev] [Openstack-dev] Copyright headers in source files

John Griffith john.griffith at solidfire.com
Thu Aug 16 17:12:42 UTC 2012

Hey Everyone,

A while back there was some discussion taking place in the PPB
meetings regarding copyright headers.  There was some concern as I
recall from lawyers regarding the addition of assigning Copyright to
Openstack LLC etc. (don't ask me, I'm not a lawyer).

I was wondering if there was ever a solid decision on how we wanted to
proceed with header files?  Are we just including the Apache header,
both or some other form?  Did I misinterpret the topic that was being
discussed?

Thanks,
John