[openstack-dev] [Netstack] Request for comments on a pep8 problem

Kevin L. Mitchell kevin.mitchell at rackspace.com
Fri Aug 3 14:57:25 UTC 2012

On Fri, 2012-08-03 at 17:48 +0300, Gary Kotton wrote:
> Will you also be fixing the pep8 issues in the common code?

When the pep8 running in openstack-common reports the issue, yes, it
will make sense to fix it.  Since I have already synchronized nova and
glance, I'm highly reluctant to make the necessary change.  I'll also
point out that the particular condition that pep8 is reporting here is
all over the place in nova and probably also in glance…
--
Kevin L. Mitchell <kevin.mitchell at rackspace.com>