[openstack-announce] OpenStack 2023.2 Bobcat is officially released!

Herve Beraud hberaud at redhat.com
Wed Oct 4 14:02:50 UTC 2023

Hello OpenStack community,

I'm excited to announce the final releases for the components of
OpenStack 2023.2 Bobcat, which conclude the Bobcat development cycle.

You will find a complete list of all components, their latest
versions, and links to individual project release notes documents
listed on the new release site.

  https://releases.openstack.org/ <https://releases.openstack.org/bobcat/>
bobcat <https://releases.openstack.org/bobcat/>/
<https://releases.openstack.org/bobcat/>

Congratulations to all of the teams who have contributed to this
release!

Our next production cycle, 2024.1 Caracal, has already started. We will
meet remotely,  from October 23-27, 2023, at the Project Team Gathering to
plan
the work for the upcoming cycle. I hope to see you there!

Hervé Beraud
Senior Software Engineer at Red Hat
irc: hberaud
https://github.com/4383/