[openstack-announce] OpenStack Xena is officially released!

Herve Beraud hberaud at redhat.com
Wed Oct 6 14:26:43 UTC 2021

Hello OpenStack community,

I'm excited to announce the final releases for the components of
OpenStack Xena, which conclude the Xena development cycle.

You will find a complete list of all components, their latest
versions, and links to individual project release notes documents
listed on the new release site.

  https://releases.openstack.org/xena/

Congratulations to all of the teams who have contributed to this
release!

Our next production cycle, Yoga, has already started. We will
virtually meet on October 18-22 at the Project Team Gathering to plan
the work for the upcoming cycle. I hope to see you there!

Thanks,

Hervé Beraud and the Release Management team.

--
Hervé Beraud
Senior Software Engineer at Red Hat