[openstack-announce] announcing our new release tracking tool, http://releases.openstack.org

Doug Hellmann doug at doughellmann.com
Fri Feb 12 14:38:04 UTC 2016

The release management team is excited to announce a new web site for
tracking releases from the OpenStack community.

    http://releases.openstack.org

The new site replaces our previous use of independent Launchpad
pages for milestone and release tracking, bringing all of that
information together into a unified view. It includes information
about the complete release history for all of our projects, including
links to download the tarballs and links to release note pages.
Release schedules are also published there, under each release cycle
page.

This marks a big step in the release automation work that the release
management and infrastructure teams have been working on this cycle,
and the site is ready to launch because of the efforts of many
members of those teams. Thank you all for your help!

Doug