[openstack-announce] OpenStack Grizzly documentation released 4/30/13

Anne Gentle anne.gentle at RACKSPACE.COM
Mon May 6 13:36:16 UTC 2013

Hi all,

We have released a version of the OpenStack official documentation for grizzly and it is now available at http://docs.openstack.org/grizzly.

We continue to update docs through our continuous publishing process so feedback is always welcome.

Sorry for the delayed announcement. The release happened 4/30, less than a month after the code release. Contributor docs at http://docs.openstack.org/developer/ are completed at the same time as the code release, but operator and deployer documentation takes a little more time to bake and test.

If you have questions about how OpenStack documentation is maintained or would like to get involved, see http://wiki.openstack.org/Documentation/HowTo. We had nearly 80 contributors to the documentation for the Grizzly release. Thanks to everyone who helped create and maintain accurate information for OpenStack.

Thanks,
Anne
---
Anne Gentle