[openstack-announce] [openstack-community] OpenStack Community Weekly Newsletter (Dec 6 – 13)

Stefano Maffulli stefano at openstack.org
Mon Dec 16 17:12:04 UTC 2013

On 12/13/2013 03:16 PM, Stefano Maffulli wrote:

>       PTL Project Update Webinars Start Next Week
>
> To allow for broader participation, we’ve scheduled post-Summit webinars
> with the Project Team Leads (PTLs) to provide the latest project updates
> rather than schedule these tracks during the Summit. We’ll be trying out
> this new format starting next week. Join us Tuesday and Thursday at 7
> a.m. Pacific/10 a.m. Eastern to discuss Neutron, Keystone, Nova, and
> Swift. Then we’ll take a break for the holidays and finish off with the
> remaining OpenStack projects finishing January 9. More details will be
> available Monday, check the blog for sign-up links. If you miss these
> events, they will be recorded and the recording links shared in a future
> update.

We have the details, the series starts tomorrow:

Tuesday, December 17, 2013
7 a.m. Pacific/10 a.m. Eastern
Project team leads: Mark McClain, Networking (Neutron) and Dolph
Matthews, Identity (Keystone)
Register: http://openstack.enterthemeeting.com/m/VKUJ3AAE

Thursday, December 19, 2013
7 a.m. Pacific/10 a.m. Eastern
Project team leads: Russell Bryant, Compute (Nova) and John Dickinson,
Object Storage (Swift)
Register: http://openstack.enterthemeeting.com/m/NJFRUTJX

Tuesday, January 7, 2013
7 a.m. Pacific/10 a.m. Eastern
Project team leads: Mark Washenberger, Image Service (Glance); Julien
Danjou, Telemetry (Ceilometer); John Griffith, Block Storage (Cinder)
Register: http://openstack.enterthemeeting.com/m/4BC36YZQ

Thursday, January 9, 2013
Noon Pacific/3 p.m. Eastern*
Project team leads: Steve Baker, Orchestration (Heat) and David Lyle,
Dashboard (Horizon)
Register: http://openstack.enterthemeeting.com/m/AXQYKMP7
* Note: Different time.