[legal-discuss] Third party file inclusion in Openstack sushy project

mail at clusums.eu mail at clusums.eu
Mon Aug 13 12:57:57 UTC 2018

Hi,

DMTF is looking at CC BY. Is that OK? It allows commercial use.

When I'm looking at OSI approved licenses[1], CC does not come up. Is
there a reason why?

And about the file inclusion - FYI, in current version users will have
to download the files themselves and configure sushy to the location
where they are downloaded. This is not very user-friendly, and in future
we might look at improving this somehow given that we also cannot always
rely on users having access to the Internet during installation to
download the files automatically. But for now this is how it will work.

Regards,

Aija

[1] https://opensource.org/licenses/alphabetical