[legal-discuss] Does Openstack provide same legal coverage for projects in Stackforge ?

Richard Fontana fontana at sharpeleven.org
Wed Jan 21 15:33:56 UTC 2015

Hi,

There isn't really what I'd call an 'OpenStack Legal Team' (the
OpenStack Foundation has legal counsel, and the Foundation also has a
Legal Affairs Committee, some or all of whom may be subscribed to this
list).

I'm not really clear on what your question is. Can you explain what
you mean by "covered by OpenStack"?

Richard