[legal-discuss] CCLA not available anywhere except the non-printable/non-downloadable esign app?

Luis Villa lvilla at wikimedia.org
Fri Sep 5 22:23:23 UTC 2014

Hey, all-
I was trying to look at the CCLA, and there doesn't appear to be a copy of
it anywhere other than the e-sign form. Is that deliberate? If not, can it
be posted somewhere in a downloadable/printable-for-review format?

And of course, if I'm simply missing it, I'd recommend linking to it from
the following pages, which is where I looked:

https://wiki.openstack.org/wiki/How_To_Contribute#Contributors_License_Agreement
https://wiki.openstack.org/wiki/HowToUpdateCorporateCLA

(The first link has a "preview" of the ICLA but not the CCLA.)

Thanks-
Luis

--
Luis Villa
Deputy General Counsel

*This message may be confidential or legally privileged. If you have
received it by accident, please delete it and let us know about the
mistake. As an attorney for the Wikimedia Foundation, for legal/ethical
reasons I cannot give legal advice to, or serve as a lawyer for, community
members, volunteers, or staff members in their personal capacity. For more
on what this means, please see our legal disclaimer
<https://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/Wikimedia_Legal_Disclaimer>.*