[legal-discuss] CFP: FOSDEM 2015 Legal & Policy Issues DevRoom

Richard Fontana fontana at sharpeleven.org
Thu Oct 16 22:36:32 UTC 2014

Hi,

The CFP for the FOSDEM 2015 Legal & Policy Issues DevRoom is now out:
https://lists.fosdem.org/pipermail/fosdem/2014-October/002036.html and
I thought I'd post the link to this list.

I believe this list has a mix of lawyers and technical OpenStack
contributors and users. I particularly encourage talk proposals from
people in the OpenStack technical community even though they might not
have thought of giving a 'legal' or 'policy' (in the sense meant here)
talk before.

I am biased by my interest in OpenStack but in my opinion some of the
most interesting legal-policy issues in open source community
development are happening in OpenStack and I happen to think that we
don't get enough of the technical-community viewpoint when such things
are discussed.

 Richard