[legal-discuss] [openstack-dev] [Marconi] Why is marconi a queue implementation vs a provisioning API?

Mark McLoughlin markmc at redhat.com
Thu Mar 20 14:24:40 UTC 2014

To be clear - any potential policy in this area we're talking about
would be an addition to the TC's requirements for new projects:

https://github.com/openstack/governance/blob/master/reference/incubation-integration-requirements

My hope is that members of this list can help inform whether catering
for this "AGPL fear" is a reasonable thing for the TC to do - i.e.
whether this legal risk aversion is in any way reasonable.

Mark.