[legal-discuss] need some advise on publicizing a translated version of openstack document.

Jonathan Bryce jonathan at openstack.org
Wed Jul 16 20:09:37 UTC 2014

The content is available under creative commons (which allows re-use and repurposing), however if it’s going to be marketed and sold commercially and make use of the OpenStack trademarks (name or logos), then he needs to work with the Foundation to get approval for that use. If he wants to reach out to Lauren Sell, we can help him go through that process.

Jonathan