[legal-discuss] Fwd: need some advise on publicizing a translated version of openstack document.

Tom Fifield tom at openstack.org
Wed Jul 16 19:08:30 UTC 2014

For reference, the book has the following on the inner page:

"""
Copyright © 2013 OpenStack Foundation Some rights reserved.

Except where otherwise noted, this document is licensed under
Creative Commons Attribution 3.0 License

http://creativecommons.org/licenses/by/3.0/legalcode
"""

I suspect the intention here was to open the content, but retain the
rights over the OpenStack logo/name/other marks.

Regards,

Tom