[legal-discuss] Appropriate use of OpenStack CCLA Schedule B...

McCullough, Theodore Theodore.McCullough at emc.com
Tue Jul 8 01:18:12 UTC 2014

Hi Folks:

I am interested in using the CCLA Schedule B as a vehicle to make contributions as per the OpenStack CCLA- "Contribution" shall mean the code, documentation or other original works of authorship expressly
identified in Schedule B..."

Currently, my thought is to post in the GIT Commit Message accompanying the contribution, "Per the terms of the CCLA, this is a CCLA Schedule B Submission" or "CCLA Schedule B Submission".

I would like some feedback regarding using the Schedule B to make contributions.

Thank you in advance for your thoughts.

Best regards,
-T.

Ted McCullough
Senior IP Counsel, EMC Corporation
2831 Mission College Blvd.
Santa Clara, CA 95054
Email- Theodore.mccullough at emc.com<mailto:Theodore.mccullough at emc.com>
Direct- 408.566.7936
Mobile- 206.595.2502
**THIS EMAIL MAY CONTAIN ATTORNEY-CLIENT PRIVILEGED COMMUNICATIONS AND/OR ATTORNEY WORK PRODUCT**
[cid:image001.png at 01CF9A0F.684D7F50]