[legal-discuss] Contribution snag.

Fox, Kevin M Kevin.Fox at pnnl.gov
Fri Feb 7 17:37:49 UTC 2014

Hi Mark,

Well, I'm.... disappointed, to say the least.

I'm growing weary of trying to do the right thing here. Its been over 4 months now. I've been postponing writing more patches and unless someone can convince me soon that there is any hope of resolving this, I will just give up on writing any more code and stop trying to contribute what I have written. What a shame.

The OpenStack project has really been hamstrung by fear of patents. Even on things that are very obviously not patentable.

Anyway, not trying to shoot the messenger. Thanks for letting me know.

Thanks,
Kevin