[legal-discuss] Trivial contributions and CLAs

Davanum Srinivas davanum at gmail.com
Tue Apr 22 23:35:04 UTC 2014

+1 to "a casual contributor should be able to submit small patches
with minimal friction and, later if ever, decide they want to be more
actively involved". Here's an example page from a recent project at
ASF that had to write up how/what they will accept
(http://openoffice.apache.org/contributing-code.html)