[legal-discuss] Using OpenStack logo in a general presentation

Lukas Korous lukas.korous at ultimumtechnologies.com
Mon Apr 14 17:57:56 UTC 2014

Hello,

I have a question about using the OpenStack logo in a presentation
about OpenStack for University students.

We have several upcoming presentations about our product (UltiCloud)
and OpenStack as well and I would like to ask if it is possible to use
OpenStack's
logo for that purpose.

I am attaching one of the new presentations we would like to use and I
would also like to check with you on the usage of other images from
openstack.org which we use in the presentation (most of them are
downloaded and polished a bit) - I list openstack.org as the source
(on the last slide), is that okay?

Thank you very much,
Best Regards,
Lukas Korous