[legal-discuss] [Fwd: Re: [openstack-tc] Copyrights and License Headers in source files]

Richard Fontana rfontana at redhat.com
Fri May 3 16:19:04 UTC 2013

On Thu, May 02, 2013 at 06:46:03AM +0100, Mark McLoughlin wrote:
> Wow, interesting - people including copyright notices in blueprints

I updated the FAQ
https://wiki.openstack.org/wiki/LegalIssuesFAQ#Copyright_Notices_in_Blueprints

This is just based on what I understand to be existing and reasonable
OpenStack convention, that blueprints contain no copyright notice; the
four examples given of blueprints containing a copyright notice are
all from one individual.

If anyone thinks there is some more interesting issue here please feel
free to discuss.

 - RF