[OpenStack-DefCore] tempest configurator spec - RefStack client

Gema Gomez-Solano gema.gomez-solano at linaro.org
Tue Sep 20 14:32:28 UTC 2016

Hi,

we have started writing the spec for the tempest configurator. We would
like to land it in the refstack client.

We will need Carherine to create the blueprint (see text on the etherpad)
and then we will propose the patch as soon as it looks minimally decent.

https://etherpad.openstack.org/p/defcore-tempest-configuration-spec

This etherpad is work in progress, we will be proposing a patch for the
spec as soon as it tells the whole story. Attached a picture of our
conversation with Chris today at the sprint.

Cheers,
Gema

--
Gema Gomez-Solano