[OpenStack-DefCore] Interop (DefCore) Team Mascot: need to change

Egle Sigler ushnishtha at hotmail.com
Wed Nov 30 22:32:02 UTC 2016

Hello Everyone,

As we discussed in our meeting today [1], project Oaktree [2] has taken root since we selected our mascot. We feel that it could be confusing for Interop (DefCore) working group to have oak tree as a mascot when OpenStack project with the same name exists. Chris Hoge checked with the Foundation staff, and it appears that it would be possible for us to still change it. When selecting a mascot [3], onion was runner up, so we propose that onion would be our new mascot.

[1] http://eavesdrop.openstack.org/meetings/defcore/2016/defcore.2016-11-30-16.00.html
[2] http://lists.openstack.org/pipermail/openstack-dev/2016-November/107336.html
[3] http://civs.cs.cornell.edu/cgi-bin/results.pl?id=E_67553469c6bccc6a

Thank you,