[OpenStack-DefCore] Some Governance Patches To Be Aware Of

Van Lindberg van.lindberg at rackspace.com
Fri May 6 17:25:21 UTC 2016

Regarding #1, (and I guess even #2 also), it is good to listen to the TC's opinion on these matters, but aren't we governed by the board-approved weighing/inclusion process?

Hi Folks,

For those of you who didn’t catch it elsewhere, here are a couple of DefCore-related things that the TC is currently considering that you may want to be aware of:

"add resolution explaining which tests we think defcore should use"
https://review.openstack.org/#/c/312718/

"add resolution asking defcore committee to avoid using proxy APIs in tests"
https://review.openstack.org/#/c/312719/

At Your Service,

Mark T. Voelker