[OpenStack-DefCore] Naming the Next DefCore Cycle

Mark Voelker mvoelker at vmware.com
Fri May 6 13:00:33 UTC 2016

Hi All,

We had a small group at this week’s DefCore meeting on account of post-Summit recovery, so we decided to defer naming the next DefCore cycle and do it via online poll instead.  I’ve created a poll with all the naming suggestions gathered over the past couple of weeks on etherpads here:

https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/3286MRP

In the event that anyone has trouble accessing the link, just drop me and email with your vote and I’ll make sure your preference gets factored in.  We will close the poll at next week’s DefCore meeting.  Happy voting!

At Your Service,

Mark T. Voelker
OpenStack Architect