[OpenStack-DefCore] [Security] List Users in RefStack

Gema Gomez gema.gomez-solano at canonical.com
Wed Mar 16 17:02:27 UTC 2016

In my opinion, listing users should work as follows:

- Any user can list the users of the organizations (s)he belongs to.

What data to list? Full name+email+OpenID

- Any Foundation (super-admin) user should be able to list everyone, and
this should probably be a separate API call from the ones all users have
available.

What data to list? Full name+email+OpenID+Organizations

Cheers,
Gema

Gema Gomez-Solano        <gema.gomez-solano at canonical.com>
STS, QE                  https://launchpad.net/~gema