[OpenStack-DefCore] Summary of DefCore in CI feedback from previous meeting

Daryl Walleck daryl.walleck at RACKSPACE.COM
Tue Mar 8 02:05:23 UTC 2016

Hi folks,

At last week's DefCore meeting, I shared some of the feedback and pain points that I've encountered while running continuous DefCore testing at Rackspace. It was suggested that I summarize the feedback in an etherpad, which I've created this link:

https://etherpad.openstack.org/p/defcore-in-ci-feedback

I wanted to share this feedback as I would be interested to know if similar thoughts and concerns have come up for others as well. I'm looking forward to discussing these and other great topics this week!

Thanks,

Daryl