[OpenStack-DefCore] DefCore Midcycle Meetup Planning

Mark Voelker mvoelker at vmware.com
Fri Jun 10 16:58:05 UTC 2016

Folks,

Happy Friday!  At this week’s meeting [1] we did a quick straw poll and it appears there is interest in having a DefCore Committee midcycle meetup again this cycle.  I’ve set up an etherpad [2] for us to brainstorm topics for discussion, solicit interest in hosting, and look at potential dates.  Please take indicate your interest and preferences on the etherpad this week, and once we have some initial feedback we’ll move forward with formalizing plans.

Enjoy your weekend!

[1] http://eavesdrop.openstack.org/meetings/defcore/2016/defcore.2016-06-08-16.01.html

[2] https://etherpad.openstack.org/p/DefCoreSummer2016Sprint

At Your Service,