[OpenStack-DefCore] DefCore midcycle - request remote access

Nikhil Komawar nik.komawar at gmail.com
Thu Jul 28 15:39:55 UTC 2016

Hi all,

I was going through the updated live-wiki/etherpad for the event [1] and
couldn't find info on attending the event remotely. I am very much
interested in a good number of topics at the event but I am not able to
make it in person to the meeting.

I would like to hereby request remote access to connect to the event to
be able to participate in that capacity. Also, I am assigned to one of
the topics (first slot on Wednesday) which sorts of puts another
constraint on the requirement of remote connection :)

Anyway, just wanted to get thoughts from the committee about this.

P.S. I have used the vidyo tool before. Yet, I am not sure about
recording possibility, so if we can have remote participation enabled,
can we use something that records?

Thanks for your consideration.

[1] https://etherpad.openstack.org/p/DefCoreSummer2016Sprint

Nikhil