[OpenStack-DefCore] DefCore Team Mascot

Egle Sigler ushnishtha at hotmail.com
Wed Jul 27 03:39:07 UTC 2016

Agreed, great suggestions. Deadline is tomorrow, 7-28, so we need to decide quickly. Poll would be good. I will try to send one out with the suggestions.

Due to the short notice on our part we are not able to wait for more suggestions and have a vote in a timely fashion. If there are objections we can postpone mascot selection to a later date, whenever the next mascot round will happen.

Thank you,

Egle