[OpenStack-DefCore] Meeting invitation: OpenStack Interoperability Challenge Kickoff Meeting: Time and callin details

Brad Topol btopol at us.ibm.com
Thu Jul 14 15:29:51 UTC 2016

Hi Everyone,

Thanks for your interest in our OpenStack Interoperability Challenge.  Our
kickoff meeting will be this coming Monday (7/18)  at 2pm EST.  Here is the
callin information and some background charts:

AT&T TeleConference Access Details
Passcode:  8989810
USA Toll Free:  888-426-6840, Toll:   215-861-6239
Global Call In Numbers:
https://www.teleconference.att.com/servlet/glbAccess?process=1&accessCode=8989810&accessNumber=2158616239

(See attached file: Openstack Interop Challenge 20160627.pdf)

If you plan to attend please let myself and Johanna Koester know by email
and we will get you get on our invite list and will send you the chart deck
we will use during the kickoff meeting. If you have any questions please
feel free to contact me by email.

Thanks again for your interest and participation!

--Brad

Brad Topol, Ph.D.
IBM Distinguished Engineer
OpenStack
(919) 543-0646
Internet:  btopol at us.ibm.com
Assistant: Kendra Witherspoon (919) 254-0680