[OpenStack-DefCore] Fw: My time ending as DefCore CoChair. DefCore mission remains essential

Catherine Cuong Diep cdiep at us.ibm.com
Mon Jan 25 18:33:11 UTC 2016

Hi Rob,

 We will definitely miss you as our co-chair. I am thankful that I have had the honor to work with you since day one
 (the "Spider" cycle). The past few years had been challenging, but the efforts really paid off to get DefCore and
 RefStack to where they are today. Thanks again for your vision and guidance.

Catherine Diep
RefStack PTL and Core Contributor
IBM Silicon Valley Laboratory, San Jose, California 95141
cdiep at us.ibm.com, Tel: (408) 463-4352  T/L: 543-4352
----- Forwarded by Catherine Cuong Diep/San Jose/IBM on 01/25/2016 09:12 AM
-----