[OpenStack-DefCore] Interop (DefCore) wiki location has been updated

Shamail Tahir itzshamail at gmail.com
Wed Dec 7 05:45:10 UTC 2016

Hi everyone,

As part of the work needed to transition our name from DefCore Committee to
Interop WG,  I have moved our wiki from the previous location to a new
one.  The new location is:

https://wiki.openstack.org/wiki/Governance/InteropWG

Please update your bookmarks, although the old wiki location does have a
redirect for those that find it via other search methods.  Please let us
know if you find any broken links, the content of the pages will be updated
over time to reflect "Interop WG" instead of "DefCore".

Shamail Tahir
t: @ShamailXD
tz: Eastern Time